Thursday, January 29, 2015

Mosquito, a cult classic.


MOSQUITO.  Okay, for the record... I loved working on this movie!  At the time, many of my "artful" acting buddies made fun of me for working on a "B" Sci-Fi movie, albeit, they were merely riding their respective couches at the time.  I, on the other hand, got to run from four foot bugs, had the opportunity to work with a creative director and crew - and - I had a scene with the late great Ron Asheton of Iggy and the Stooges Fame (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Asheton).  Regardless, I came across a site online that actually credited me within the top four in this film...  Looks like the site listed the actors alphabetically using first names.  This movie featured Gunnar Hansen (original Texas Chainsaw Massacre dude), along with Ron Asheton, Tim Lovelace, and Rachel Loiselle to name a few.  Ranger Tony was a handful  - I had a great time in the Michigan outback.

Gunnar Hansen (II) Earl the Bankrobber
Chief F.B. Marrow
Fisherman Jack
Ranger Tony
Camper Steve

I have added the Mosquito trailer to this post.  Enjoy..