Monday, March 16, 2015

From Back in the Day

An old school mate recently posted these photos on Facebook.  So this is where it all pretty much started... High School Drama class lead to me participating in dinner theatre productions - God love Nancy Stern for her creativeness.   It was in tenth grade, the show contained several sections of Neil Simon's comedies and was titled Simon Sez It (if memory serves).  Mark Niederquell was my scene partner in this presentation of The Sunshine Boys.  Overall  the production managed good reviews in the local papers.  I continued with theatre throughout school.  I really enjoyed it.   I studied acting a bit right out of High School, then quit, worked in Detroit radio, played out a bit in an original music band, then, returned to the world of acting in my early twenties.  It has been a bumpy endeavor with scant brilliant gold nuggets along the roadside.  Regardless, this photo brings back great memories.  Thanks for posting it Mark.