Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Happy Birthday Johnny...

With John Canepa at Le Papagayo in Encinitas CA.
My Kaiser Care Actor's work brought me down to Carlsbad this week.  It is always an amazing outing for our troop to go on these three day intensives, the work is exceedingly rewarding for the actors, facilitators, and for those who attend.  This adventure was notable for yet another reason.  My friend Johnny Canepa, who recently retired and moved from Los Angeles to San Diego...  who many know well from his twenty five year stint as an amazing bartender at the world famous Dresden (a true Hollywood landmark)...  Mr. Canepa was able to meet me in Encinitas for dinner and celebration of his birthday.  He was charming as ever.  My fellow Care Actors were delighted to meet him.  Happy birthday Johnny.  Good to see you brother.