Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Drummer/Musician and Podcast Dude!

https://www.thecef.world/single-post/2019/09/24/Tomorrowman-on-Pluto-Radio



This is pretty cool for me... Many have figured out that I play a rather involved role at both LeeCrismanRadio (currently off the air) as well as Pluto Radio for my weird-space uncle Lee Crisman.  Well, Andrew Orozco, who happens to play drums w/ the Dresden Cowboy, as well as any to come bands that I sing with, and, it just so happens he also does a brilliant podcast.  Well, we are trying to line it up for Andrew to do shows on PlutoRadio.com, and, so, I guess, this is just my happy announcement of adding him into the mix.  He's a really interesting guy to listen to, I hope you will support us at both TomorrowMan, and theCEF.

My best!

No comments:

Post a Comment