Friday, November 15, 2019

My next live music performance Dec 2nd in Hollywood

I will be performing at the Dresden on Monday, December 2nd with my band of fine fellows... We go up at 9pm and the show will feature the recent changes in the band, for it is a new vibe - due to the departure of Moan Red and Anthony Bernal, and the introduction show of Mr. Kurt McDonald on guitar. I have also added keyboard player Jeffrey Howell, however, he is currently out on tour with another band and will not make this Dresden performance. I look forward to playing out with, Andrew Orozco, Dominic Martinez, and Kurt McDonald for this show. More information on my band and bandmates can be found at DresdenCowboy.com, or theCEF.world . Anyone who comes out and supports me in this endeavor will truly be appreciated! We will be posting this as an event here on social media sometime tomorrow. Regardless, if you would like to be put on the guest list just let me know." - John 

No comments:

Post a Comment