Tuesday, August 27, 2019

The Call

https://www.thecef.world/single-post/2019/08/27/The-Call---in-



The following blurb is the official CEF promo of what's going on with this project... "Richard Dally (as Dylan) contemplates his impending demise in Laurence Moore's production of his digital short film titled, The Call.  theCEF.world is assisting Mr. Moore's development of this project."  The thing is, my friend Laurence has a brilliant eye for film and story telling, however, he does not have the means to create the vision he holds in his head, therefore, I have extended whatever skill and tools I possess on behalf of this effort.  The call is a well written short film about a young fellow having to face his own mortality.  Basically, I'm shooting the project and assisting in the production of this one.  I have really enjoyed working with Rich and Laurence on this.  And, over the next month, or two, I expect we have two more days of shooting.

As always... I will keep you posted with the outcome.  And you can always check in with what's going on at the home for all my projects at theCEF.world

No comments:

Post a Comment